“Well begun is half done”— Aristotle
Though written in the 4th Century B.C., this proverb has managed to remain current and relevant through passage of time — we come across examples and experiences that prove, time and again, the importance of a good start.
Our onboarding and provisioning services have one and only one purpose — to give you a good start.
Whether you are moving new workloads to cloud or migrating existing ones, or creating a hybrid infrastructure, our crew will ensure that your cloud infrastructure is ready in no-time, giving your business a head start in today’s highly competitive environment.
Cloud Onboarding and Provisioning Services
So, what exactly is ‘well begun’ – some examples of our onboarding and provisioning services are:
- Suggest optimized resource allocation to align with your workload
- Instantiate your cloud environment
- Deploy virtual machines, storage, networking, routing, firewall, load balancers – within your own data center virtualization platform
- Install and harden operating systems and 3rd party software necessary to support your business-critical applications
- Setup communication and collaboration platform (Mail, Calendar, IM, Hosted IP Telephony)
- Install and configure dev-tools for version control, bug tracking, backlog management, and support requests
- Secure deployed infrastructure
- Migrate existing infrastructure and applications to the cloud
- Set-up monitoring and alerting
If needed, we can augment / lead your team by providing skills to:
- Design deployment architecture
- Refactor deployment architecture for cloud migration