“Bridges are perhaps the most invisible form of public architecture.”— Bruce Jackson
There is rarely a modern town that is not adorned by a bridge or two, yet few traveling on those bridges pay attention to their existence, let alone their craftsmanship and architecture! The function of bridges — to connect people, facilitate trade, and open up opportunities — is what drives their design and architecture.
CipherSpace’s approach to cloud architecture is akin to that of bridge architecture – designed to last, built to connect, and structured to hold the future of your business on its shoulders.
We work with you to deploy architecture that is resilient, cloud-native, scalable, secure, and accommodates the growth of your business.
Cloud Computing Architecture Services
Examples of the Cloud Infrastructure Architecture Services we provide:
- Inventory existing patterns and anticipated growth in your workload
- Select optimized resource configurations (CPU, Memory, Storage, Networking, number of virtual machines) that best deliver desired performance and response time
- Identify dependencies and connections between application components
- Isolate and secure services based on their access requirement
- Setup for your enterprise’ need for high-availability
- Combine best practices, expertise, and experience to secure your cloud deployment
- Structure processes to backup/protect and encrypt your data at rest and data in transit
- Put in place a monitoring and alerting framework that proactively detects anomalies and facilitates corrective action